woke up pretty early this morning, considering it's weekend and I always sleep in on weekends. but it was for a good cause. me and a friend of mine went thrift shopping. I haven't done this in a really long time, so I was really excited about it. we ended up with quite a catch, and it was such a nice way to spend saturday morning. so here's what I got my hands on:
- gray-ish cardigan. it really has a weird color, can't really put my finger on it, and the camera didn't quite do a great job capturing it, but I love it. I like the little pockets and the V neck. It kinda look like a men's cardigan, so I like it even more
- orange cardigan. don't really have orange in my wardrobe, so I thought this would be nice. I can never say no to cardigans, they come in handy all the time.
- purple cardigan. you cannot imagine how bright this purple is. I LOVE purple, but even for me it's a bit too bright. ah, I love it just the same.
- lace top. I've been on the lookout for a lace thingy for some time and couldn't find a decent one. it's black (yey), simple, chic and timeless.
- brown bag. la piece de resistance of this thrift session, a vintage leather bag in amazing shape. I adore the cafe au lait color, and it smells like grandma.
- light brown belt. I didn't have any perforated leather belts, so this one was a great pic. I love the color too.
- polka dotted scarf. don't really wear small scarfs like this, but thought it was a good time to start. plus, one other thing I cannot seem to say no to right now are polka dots.