i got some awesome make-up products from mac as a birthday present and i couldn't wait to put them to the test. i don't wear make-up on a regular basis, mainly because i'm too lazy to put make-up on in the morning, and i'm not very good at it either. i did try my best today and here is the result. i went for a clean face, strong eyebrows and bronze eyeshadow to match my hair and my favorite sandals. as for the outfit, i am wearing my favorite skirt of the moment, making its first appearance here on the blog. i just love the eerie felling you get looking at this cabin in the woods print.
make-up:- mac select cover-up concealer
- mac face and body foundation
- mac magically cool liquid powder
- l'oreal red infaillible lip liner, used as eyebrow pencil
- s-he brown eyebrow pencil
- flormar bronze eyeshadow- sephora triple action mascara
top: thrifted * skirt: h&m * sandals: jeffrey campbell * clutch: vintage * necklace: diy